The Missouri Baptist Foundation seeks a FULL-TIME CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST at its Jefferson City office. This proactive person will assist our clients while creatively seeking ways to exceed client expectations. Must feel called to Advance the Gospel through their tenacity, attention to detail, and engaging personality. Comfortable on the phone and in video conferencing and proficient in the use of technology. Experience with CRM software is a plus. Attractive salary and benefits available.
Submit your application below.
- Process intake of new account files to ensure that all required information is received and routed to staff.
- Assist with consistent communication for all account types to maintain and build relationships.
- Preparation of letters, receipts, and communication to beneficiaries and clients.
- File documentation in the electronic database and other filing systems.
- Serve as initial contact for incoming communications.
- Assist clients with a client portal and provide statements.
- Assist in the preparation of draft governing documents.
- Process deposit.
- Commit to personal and professional development and actively participate in Church and community affairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient use of technology and Microsoft applications. Experience in the database software application is a plus.
- Active member of a local Baptist church.
This position is a full-time role working Monday-Friday. Expected schedule is Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm. Benefits include paid family health insurance, yearly HSA contribution, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and retirement contribution.