The Missouri Baptist Foundation seeks a FULL-TIME DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT at its Jefferson City office. The proactive person will expand the reach of MBF and its mission of Advancing the Gospel. This unique talent will creatively seek ways to build relationships with church and 501c3 leadership and philanthropic-minded individuals, all while exceeding client expectations.
This person must be called to Advance the Gospel through their tenacity, attention to detail, and engaging personality. Comfortable speaking in front of large groups (preaching), small groups, and one-on-one. Ability to communicate in person, on the phone, and in video conferencing. Must love the church and individuals believing this role is their calling from God to serve. An attractive salary with great benefits is available for the right candidate.
Submit your application below.
- Learn all things “Missouri Baptist Foundation” to be ready in season and out of season to promote our mission.
- Become an “expert” in planned giving and estate planning, including achieving appropriate certifications.
- Proactively create and execute strategies in partnership with our team to reach out and generate new clients.
- Develop long-term plans to make progress toward “every Missouri Baptist having an estate planning that Advances the Gospel.”
- Maintain a travel schedule that accomplishes MBF purposes while nurturing a healthy home and church life.
- Assist with consistent communication for all account types to maintain and build relationships.
- Desire to grow in responsibility and value to the organization with the expectation of staying at least five years.
- Commit to personal and professional development and actively participate in Church and community affairs while growing in Christ.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree
- Significant Ministry Experience
- Proficient use of technology
- Active member of a local Baptist church.
This position is a full-time role with a schedule to match that of our clients. Sundays and Wednesdays are often required, but flexibility in schedule is allowed. Relocation to Jefferson City is expected. Benefits include paid family health insurance, yearly HSA contribution, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and retirement contribution.